In this article, we went through a list of some of the top DDR4 RAMs available out there to help us with our PC’s low performance, frame drops and other issues. All the below mentioned DDR4 RAM offer maximum efficiency and ensure greater durability of our PC. When we go out for buying one, we often get confused among many but this list can help to a greater extent in selecting the best one. They all are available online so we need not go out as a single click after each description will make our way.
Recommended: Gaming Motherboards
10 Best DDR4 RAM In 2020
With the maximum number of buyers around the world, this RAM secures the first position in our list. It is designed with vibrant RGB LEDs. It is specially developed to work on Intel Z270 Kaby Lake platform. This RAM has a memory speed of maximum 3,600 MHz and comes with a lifetime warranty. It costs around $139 which is a reasonable price for the features it provides.
Price $191.48 Capacity 32GB Package Dimensions 6.22 x 5.39 x 0.63 inches Item Weight 6.7 ounces
- It comes 32GB kit which containing 2 x 16GB modules
- It can be use for high performance or gaming memory
- This RAM featuring a completely exposed light bar with vibrant RGB LEDs
- The best thing about having RGB capabilities is the ability to choose the colors you want.
- This RAM was that the metal on the heat spreader was INCREDIBLY sharp.
Moving on to the second RAM on our list, it comes with a liquid-cooled heat sink at the front side which is filled with a non-conductive fluid having a low melting point that helps in heat dissipation. The memory speed goes up to a maximum of 3,600 MHz which is quite good for better performance. It is compatible for Intel and AMD platforms. One can order it online where it is available with a price of 72 dollars.
Price $209.64 Capacity 16GB Package Dimensions 1.84 x 5.43 x 0.31 inches Item Weight 1.76 ounces Memory Speed 3600 MHz Color RGB Computer Memory Type DDR4 SDRAM Voltage 1.35 volts
- It comes unique liquid-cooled RGB module and aluminum heatsink for additional heat dissipation
- It also has 10-layer PCB to improved signaling quality and stability
- This RAM looks fantastic
- It works with ASUS B350 Prime Plus
- You will get 3600 MHz memory speed while using this RAM
- Latency of this RAM is terrible with 2 sticks
Third, on our list, we have this one which is available in 5 different colours on Amazon. It is designed to work on Intel XMP 2.0 and comes with support for automatic overclocking. It works with a speed that ranges from 2,666MHz to 3,600 MHz and it offers full-spectrum 256 RGB lightning that provides best visual effects. Further, it operates on a low voltage to ensure high performance without spending much energy. The price varies with the colour we choose, for example, the grey one costs around $78.
Price $78.99 Capacity 16GB Package Dimensions 5.35 x 1.46 x 0.2 inches Item Weight 4.2 ounces Memory Speed 3200MHz Color RGB Computer Memory Type DDR4 SDRAM
- It is 288-Pin DRAM 16GB DDR4 with 3200MHz memory speed
- You will get full spectrum 256 RGB lighting effects
- It is compatible with INTEL platform
- It Full spectrum 256 RGB lighting effects
- Best pert of this RAM is providing lifetime warranty
- Few customers are complaining for memory sped and getting speed of 2666 hz memory speed
This fourth RAM in our list runs the computer at low temperatures with its improved heat dissipation that is necessary for longer lifespan of system hardware. It operates at a low voltage of 1.35V to ensure less power consumption. The speed goes up to 4133 MHz. To overcome slowdown of our desktop, it is best to upgrade its RAM with the best one available and this is the one which you can opt for. We can purchase it online where it costs around $160.
Price $159.99 Memory Speed 3200.0 MHz RAM Memory Technology ddr4_sdram Size 32GB (2x16GB)-3200MHz RAM Type DDR4 SDRAM Package Dimensions 6 x 4.4 x 0.6 inches Item Weight 3.98 ounces
- It comes with dynamic thermal heatsink mechanism
- You will get speeds up to 3200 MT/s
- It is a great RAM which is designed for eSports pros and enthusiasts.
- It is fully compatible on most leading high-end gaming motherboards
- lower voltage is applied to reduce power usage.
- These chipe produce lot of heat.
Fifth on our list we have Delta RGB that comes up with in-built Force Flow RGB light effects. It works on a low voltage of ranging 1.2-1.4V to save energy this reducing temperature of our system to ensure high speed and reliability. This product supports ASVS Aura system software synchronization. It provides high-performance with a maximum speed of 3000 MHz. This is a product of TEAMGROUP, which have won several awards like ‘Best Design Product Award’, Computer D&I Award, TAIWAN EXCELLENCE, etc. We can purchase it from Amazon where the price is around $67.
Price $89.72 Module Type 288 Pin Unbuffered DIMM Non ECC Capacity 16GB Kit (2x8GB) Frequency 3000MHz Data Transfer Bandwidth 24,000 MB/s (PC4 24000) Latency CL16-18-18-38 Voltage 1.35V Dimensions 49(H) x 147(L) x 7(W)mm Heat Spreader Aluminum heat spreader
- It comes with full frame 120° ultra wide angle lighting
- It has aluminum alloy heat spreader with asymmetric minimalist design
- This RAM has asymmetric minimalist design
- It supports XMP2.0 one-click overclocking technology
- Along with these it also supports ASUS Aura Sync option.
This is the sixth RAM in our list with slightly different features. There is a total of 12 ultra-bright RGB LEDs available for each module. It provides high-performance with a speed that reaches up to 4,800 GHz. You might be thinking of its compatibility, it is designed to work efficiently on the latest Intel and AMD motherboards. It comes with dual-channel DHX cooling technology that provides us ample room for overclocking. This is available on Amazon and one can buy it by paying 173 dollars.
Price $1,407.65 Computer Memory Size 64 GB Memory Clock Speed 4266 MHz Memory Speed 4266 MHz Size 8 x 8 GB RAM Type DDR4 SDRAM Item Weight 1.07 pounds Product Dimensions 5.31 x 0.31 x 2.2 inches
- It has unique and timeless design
- You will get superior design quality, and durable aluminum construction
- It has 12 individually adjustable RGB LEDs
- Broad compatibility with the latest motherboards
- These are made for Intel CPUs
- Sometime it doesn’t work at rated speed
The seventh RAM on our list is this with the lowest memory speed of 2,400MHz and the highest of 4,000MHz. If you have a low budget then you may go for non-RGB models but a little colour won’t harm you. It is covered with a black aluminium heat spreader that is responsible for improving performance. The HyperX infrared syn technology which requires no cable to create the same lightning pattern across all the RAM sticks. Apart from kits of 2 or 4 that have capacities of 16 to 32 GB, it is also available in 8GB singles. It prices $88 on Amazon.
Price $88.16 Computer Memory Size 16 GB Color RGB Memory Speed 3200 MHz Item Weight 4.5 ounces Product Dimensions 5.25 x 1.66 x 0.32 inches Computer Memory Type DDR4 SDRAM Voltage 1.35 volts
- It comes with Infrared Sync technology
- It is 100% factory tested with a lifetime warranty
- The price is amazing for the speed and RGB capabilities
- It include a 2nd XMP profile at a slower clock speed
- It is lighting customizable with motherboard RGB control software
- It has bad RGB
- It is little bit Expensive
Now eliminate sluggishness on your computer with this power booster RAM which offers speed from 3,000 to 4,400MHz. It comes eight on our list and is considered as best for game lovers. However, it is designed to work on Intel and AMD platforms but it would be better to confirm its compatibility before buying it. It is covered with aluminium shield presenting gunmetal grey sides and a diamond-cut viper logo. It cost around $134 online.
Price $134.99 Memory Size 16 GB Color RGB Memory Speed 4133 MHz Item Weight 3.39 ounces Product Dimensions 1.75 x 5.34 x 0.28 inches Computer Memory Type DDR4 SDRAM Voltage 1.45 volts
- It is 16GB (2 x 8GB)DDR4 RAM
- You will get PC4-17000 base frequency
- It is tested on the latest Intel & AMD platforms
- It has custom design and series
- They do not work at the stipulated frequency.
Ripjaws V Series comes on ninth position in our list which is loaded with latest Intel core processors to upgrade the PC’s performance. It goes up to a speed of 2,400 MHz which is quite less than the other RAMs available but it can be the best choice for those who are searching for a simple memory upgrade. It comes with G.Skill Ripjaws V Red heat sinks and available in the market in five different colours. We can find it on Amazon where it prices $73.
Price $73.97 Memory Size 16 GB Color RGB Memory Speed 2400MHz Item Weight 3.52 ounces Product Dimensions 5.4 x 0.55 x 0.17 inches Computer Memory Type DDR4 SDRAM
- It is 16GB Dual Channel memory
- This is designed for maximum compatibility and cutting-edge performance
- It has 42mm module height
- It is tested on all major performance motherboard brands
- This RAM is available in a wide range of frequency options
- Sometime you got isolated issue to ram that causes interface errors frequently.
At number 10, we have Ballistic Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4, which has a unique metallic look. There are 16 RGB LEDs available in 8 zones for each module. We have options to adjust LED colours and brightness and 3D print our light bar to make it look cooler. As far as the speed is concerned, it can go up to 3,200MHz. Not only this, with the Ballistic M.O.D (Memory Overview Display) Utility, we can check out the condition of our memory at any time. It costs around $102 on Amazon.
Price $102.99 Memory Size 16 GB Color RGB Memory Speed 3200 MHZ Item Weight 1.59 ounces Product Dimensions 5.26 x 0.25 x 1.61 inches Computer Memory Type DDR4 DRAM
- It comes with 16GB (8GBx2) CL16 memory kit
- You can easily customize your rig’s color scheme with 16 RGB LEDs in 8 zones on each module
- It provides option to select RGB LED patterns and adjust brightness
- It has option to remove the light bar for maximum brightness.
- You can also command your memory with the Ballistix M.O.D. Utility.
- It comes with bad sticks